Hello, my name is Chadia Orellana Herrera, I was born in Santiago, Chile.
I went at tha school Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera, located in Santiago Centro. There I leard about a few things that now are a very important part of my life, like feminism, selfcare and art. In the school I met my boyfriend and my best friends.
Now, I am studying Sociology in the Universidad de Chile, that was my first option and I´m happy with it. I also like psychology, that was my second option at the moment of choice my career, and I´m thinking in study that later if I can.
I love animals, in especially cats, in fact, I have two beautiful cats, Carla and Simona.
I also have a dog, Rubia. I live with my parents and my lovely pets.

Hi Chadia, good luck in this semester on the university. Enjoy the experience!
ResponderEliminarGreets!