My favorite piece of technology is my camera, this is a Canon, in the model "Powershot SX420 IS". It isn't a professional camera, but it takes a greats photos and I have a lot of fun with it.
Resultado de imagen para Powershot SX420 IS
I always wanted a photographic device so, for christmas, my parents bought one for me.
Since that day I used my camera at least one day of the week, I take photos of everything.
I used the camera to amused me when I was tired or bored.
I like this camera because it takes good photos,  as well as, it gives me an excuse to be with my loved ones and.

My life would be sad without my camera, I´m  accustomed to this camera and how it works and despite the fact I have a digital camera it doesn't feel the same.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares