When I was a child, I wanted to be a professional dancer, a veterinarian; however, in high school I decided to become a lawyer. My parents love that idea, so they supported me and encouraged me to make that dream comes true.
Sadly, in my last year in high school, I realized that law career was not for me.
When I have to choose the university career, I do not have any idea of what would I like to study, so I went to a job fair to research other options, there I talked with a sociologist and I decided for that career (sociology).
My experience at university was really difficult at the beginning, but now I am take it easy and being more organized.
Despite I like sociology I don't think it is my dream job, because of that I don’t think work like a sociology is the kind of job I would like to have in the future.
I would like to have a vegan restaurant and work like a chef.
hi Chadia. I really hope that you can realize your dream of the vegan restaurant, and always be possitive
ResponderEliminarNice post. Pleaseeee put a vegan restaurant in the future! it's a beatiful dream.
ResponderEliminarHi Chadia. I hope you feel confrotable with your career. You are a great person, follow your dreams.
ResponderEliminarHey! I love that you make your dreams come true. Vegans rules!
ResponderEliminarHi Chadia! When I was a child I wanted to be a veterinarian too. I hope that you can achieve your goal.
ResponderEliminar